2020 Grant Recipients:
Calgary Men’s Chorus
|Calgary Men’s Chorus’ |
|The Sharp Foundation’s |
Stories of Pride
|Alberta Playwrights’ YOUth Riot 2021||Calgary Queer Arts Society’s |
Holiday Film Fest
2019 Grant Recipients:
|End of the Rainbow Foundation’s Calgary Refugee Centre||Calgary Outlink‘s Community Awareness and Volunteer Engagement Expansion||Alberta Playwrights’ YOUth Riot 2020||Calgary Queer Arts Society’s Queerly Festival Dinner and Showcase|
2018 Grant Recipients:
|The YWCA’s DBT Skills Group The Chinook Fund is proud to announce that our one of the two 2018 grants has been awarded to the YWCA’s DBT Skills Group assisting with counselling and programming for LGBTQ+ youth.||The Calgary Queer Arts Society The Chinook Fund is proud to announce our second 2018 grant has been awarded to the Calgary Queer Arts Society to help fund its LGBTQ2S+ Health & Wellness Conference|
2017 Grant Recipients:
|Bullying Ends Here Bullying Ends Here is a highly effective program of school presentations and providing information to eliminate bullying and it’s horrible results, including suicide.||Calgary Sexual Health Centre Calgary Sexual Health Centre has a wide variety of programs including the one our grant went to, that being to establish a support group for parents and guardians of transgender youth.|
2016 Grant Recipients:
|Calgary Outlink Program for LGBT Seniors||Boys & Girls Club Program for LGBT Youth||Theatre Outre Funding for the Arts|
- Calgary Boys and Girls Clubs, For the LGBTQ2S+ Working Group Training Program, Transgender, Resource and Curriculum Development for Sexually and Gender Diverse Children under 12.
- Calgary Outlink’s Pilot Development of an LGBTQ Seniors Project
- Lethbridge’s Theatre Outre and Theatre BSMT for a production next year of the play The Curing Room.
2015 Grant Recipients:
|Fairytales Diversity Education Program||Boys & Girls Club Program for LGBT Youth||Third Street Theatre Play Development|
- Calgary Boys and Girls Clubs, For the LGBTQ2S+ Working Group Training Program
- Fairytales Presentation Society, Outreels Diversity Education Ambassador Program
- Third Street Theatre, Play Development, based on the Calgary Gay History Project
2014 Grant Recipients:
|Calgary Outlink Beyond Borders Program||Calgary Sexual Health Centre Gay Straight Alliance development|
- Calgary Outlink’s Beyond Borders Program
- The Calgary Sexual Health Centre, For Gay Straight Alliance resource development.
2013 Grant Recipients:
|Calgay Outlink Beyond Borders Program||Fairytales Queer Media Program||Third Street Theatre Play Development|
- Calgary Outlink Beyond Borders Program
- Fairytales Presentation Society’s Queer Media Program Alberta Playwrights’ Network
- Third Street Theatre Development of 2 play scripts
2012 Grant Recipients:
|Calgay Outlink Inside Out Youth Group||Camp Fyrefly Inaugural camp for Calgary|
- Calgary Outlink Inside Out Youth Group
- Camp fYreFly Calgary, The 2013 camp was the inaugural camp for Calgary.
2011 Grant Recipients:
|Fairytales Anti-homophobia/bullying campaign||Calgary Sexual Health Centre Anti-homophobia/bullying campaign|
- The Fairytales Presentation Society
- The Calgary Sexual Health Centre, Both organizations committed their funds to anti-homophobia/bullying campaigns.